All Watch News from All Major News Sites – Combined into One Page. The news sites we follow are aBlogtoWatch, Hodinkee, Time Zone, Watch Time, Monochrome, Fratello, World Tempus, WatchesbySJX, Time and TIde, Qill and Pad.
- Oris Classic Date Watch
- An Interview With IWC Creative Director Christian Knoop
- Romain Gauthier Insight Micro-Rotor Watch Hands-On
- Manufacture Royale ADN Watch
- Heritage Auctions October 2017 Event
- 5 Notable Tourbillon Watches Spotted at WatchTime New York 2017
- 4 Multifunction Quartz Watches for Life’s Headiest Adventures
- Noble Speedster: Testing the Chopard Mille Miglia 2016 XL Race Edition
What are the Olympic Competitors wearing?
Bolt considered the fastest man on earth, is sporting his Hublot Unico Gold Usain Bolt watch. It also has a lightning bolt chronograph hand. The watch retails for just over $40,000. Bolt ran the 2016 Olympics 200 meter race in 19.78 seconds. He won three gold medals in 2016 tying the record for most gold medals won in any track and field races.
Michael Phelps has been wearing a new released Omega Seamaster Planet Ocean 600M Master Chronometer Chronograph. The watch was introduced early in 2016 at Basel World. This is the first time Omega has released a METAS certified master chronograph. This watch looks very classy and here you see Michael Phelps proudly displaying this masterpiece off.
Patek Philippe 3974 is an expensive watch. Only 15 known examples made in platinum. Reference # 001 is the first piece ever to be sold from this specific Model and it was produced to commemorate the 150th anniversary for Patek Philippe Jubilee from April 1989. It is described as the most complicated piece they have ever offered. it is mentioned that it took about 5 years to produce each one of these models.
Made in 1990, Watch No. 1906001, 1906081, No. 1906082.